The United States Team Penning Association, Inc. (USTPA) is the premier sports organization for competitive Team Penning and Ranch Sorting. The USTPA was formed as a member-owned non-profit association in 1993 to promote Team Penning and Ranch Sorting across the United States and internationally, with standardized rules and a rider rating system designed to provide fair competition for beginners to experienced riders.
• Best Equestrian Athletes in the World
• Paid Out Over $600,000 in Cash and Prizes at the 2022 World Finals
• USYTPA, The Official Youth Organization of the USTPA, Promoting the Future of our Sport
• USTPA Hall Of Fame, Honoring the Past Heroes that Paved the Way
• The USTPA Elite Team Penning has revolutionized the sport, creating our most prestigious and largest class
• Multi Year Contract with the City of Amarillo for World Finals