Get ready for a unique event opportunity for all! The San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo Stampede, a 5K run/walk, kicks off a full day of activities in beautiful downtown San Antonio. The Stampede takes place on the main streets of Historic Downtown San Antonio. After partaking in the Stampede, you don’t want to miss the Wrangler Chuckwagon Breakfast, Cattle Drive & Parade and great entertainment, with the Vaquero Cook-Off after the parade!
It's time to register yourself or your team to join us for this fun run/walk to help us celebrate our history and western culture! Proceeds benefit the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo Scholarship Fund.
All participants will receive the following:
- Swag bag
- Finisher Commemorative medal
- Pre-race snacks/beverages
- Post-race adult beverages
- The Stampede begins and ends at Milam Park in historic Downtown San Antonio
- Overall winners: both Female and Male will receive a special Bronze Longhorn trophy and $150 gift certificate to Boot Barn
- Category winners: trophies to both Male and Female are winners
- Sunday January 30th – 1pm -6pm – Alamo Brewery – 202 Lamar St., SA 78202
- Wednesday Feb. 2nd – 5pm -8pm – Alamo Brewery – 202 Lamar St., SA 78202
- Saturday – RACE DAY – Feb. 5th – 7:30am at race check in location near the start/finish line