Media credentials are determined on a case-by-case basis, must be coordinated in advance (at least 72 hours), and are only available to members of accredited media outlets. Media Guidelines:
- Media personnel are responsible for confirming the approval of their requests.
- Media credentials are non-transferable, are issued specifically for the person who was approved through the credential process, and may not be given or loaned to another person for any reason.
- Media credentials provide access on the fairgrounds only.
- The San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo reserves the right to revoke credential privileges for any reason.
- Misuse of a media credential will result in the immediate loss of the credential, removal from the media areas and the possible loss of future credential privileges for his/her organization.
- Staff members from online outlets must be listed on the website, with name and title appearing on the editorial capacity.
- Due to space restrictions, we ask that you limit your request to essential working personnel only as the parking area is limited and any additional vehicles will be in an overflow parking area.
Due to safety protocols, all requests for entertainment interviews must be requested in advance. If you would like photos of an artist's performance, please request them from Lauren Sides.