Media credentials will be issued only to members of the working media, including production personnel, in the radio, newspaper, magazine and television industries assigned to cover the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo.Media Guidelines:
- Media personnel are responsible for confirming the approval of their requests.
- Media credentials are non-transferable, are issued specifically for the person who was approved through the credential process, and may not be given or loaned to another person for any reason.
- Media credentials provide access on the fairgrounds only.
- The San Antonio Stock Show reserves the right to revoke credential privileges for any reason.
- Misuse of a media credential will result in the immediate loss of the credential, removal from the media areas and the possible loss of future credential privileges for his/her organization.
- Staff members from online outlets must be listed on the website, with name and title appearing on the editorial capacity.
- Due to space restrictions, we ask that you limit your request to essential working personnel only as the parking area is limited and any additional vehicles will be in an overflow parking area.
Interviewing Show Personnel and Artists:
- We will be happy to arrange interviews with rodeo contestants, bull fighters and show officials. Please fill out the below form to coordinate.
- All musical performer interviews, photography and/or video must be scheduled in advance through the artist's management. THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE RULE ESTABLISHED BY ROAD MANAGERS; NO EXCEPTION WILL BE MADE. If an interview is scheduled by management for a backstage area, written notice must be provided to the Lauren Sides directly from the artist’s management as well as the media outlet as a media credential is needed to access these areas.
- Publicist information for the artist can be obtained by emailing Lauren Sides.