For 2018 - additional security will be visible in and around the AT&T Center which may include metal detectors and body screening. We ask you show consideration to those protecting our event.
The Rodeo Contestant Hospitality Committee extends a Texas-sized welcome to all our contestants! Our goal is to make you feel at home during your stay in San Antonio. If there's anything we might be able to do to make your visit better, please just ask one of our volunteers in the Rodeo Contestant Hospitality Room.
Located in the southwest corner of the 200,000 sf. Cattle Barn, and a rock's throw from the AT&T Center, you will find a lounge area dedicated specifically to YOU!
- Must be a PRCA Contestant or rodeo contractor competing at this year's rodeo
- Photo ID
- One (1) immediate family member per PRCA card must register under your name
- No companion passes accepted
- Monday thru Thursday - 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Friday - 5:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Saturday - 11:00 a.m. continuous until 11:30 p.m.
- Sunday - 11:00 a.m. continuous until 11:00 p.m.
- Exception: First Sunday - hours 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Wireless Internet
- Desktop computers with internet access
- Hot meals and refreshments provided each day of the rodeo, FREE of charge, by our sponsors.
- Live feeds of each performance
- Play cards, dominoes, or games with your friends or your family.
- Watch TV or a video and put up your boots for a while.
- Designated play area for children.
- Transportation from the contestant parking lot, as well as from the airport if necessary.
- Clean restrooms with extra toiletries, baby changing areas, diapers, etc.
- Grab a sack lunch on your way out of town.
This is a great opportunity for you to meet your fans! After each performance, contestants participating in the autograph session will follow members of the Rodeo Contestant Hospitality Committee up to the Plaza Level of the AT&T Center to the sponsored autograph signing tables. Fans will be gathered here for photos and autographs. Sign-up in the Rodeo Contestant Hospitality Room.
Contestants are also encouraged to meet fans/patrons at the Rodeo Star Experience. This "star package" pays the San Antonio Rodeo contestant's entry fees each year. The Rodeo Star Experience tent is located adjacent to the Hospitality Room and the "Meet and Greet" with fans begins 1 hour before each rodeo performance. Come say thank you to the men and women who helped pay your way into competition!