- All Final Report Books must be received in the Livestock Office.
February 7 - 24
- San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo! Let's Rodeo San Antonio!
- Calf Scramble Scholarship Reception - TBA. Located at the School Tours Tent. Final Report Books may be picked up at this time. Anyone not attending the reception can pick up their Final Report Book at the Livestock Office located in the Morris Activity Center after the reception.
- Calf Scramble Purchase Certificates will be mailed
- If all Calf Scramble program requirements have been met (Ex. Final Report Book submission, entering the Junior Livestock Show, and showing the Calf Scramble project) Original Registration papers will be mailed back to the exhibitor.
- June Monthly Report Deadline
- August Monthly Report Deadline
- June Monthly Report Late Deadline
- All Breeding Sheep and Boer Breeding Goats must be purchased, in your possession, and registration papers transferred into your name.
- October Monthly Report Deadline
- August Monthly Report Late Deadline
- All Beef and Dairy Heifers, and Angora Breeding Goats must be purchased, in your possession, and registration papers transferred into your name.
- November Monthly Report Deadline
- October Monthly Report Late Deadline
- Junior Livestock Show Entry Deadline! You must enter your Calf Scramble Project through your FFA or 4-H. Check with your supervisor for earlier local deadlines.
- All Breeding Gilts must be purchased, in your possession, and registration papers transferred into your name.
- All Purchase Certificates due to SALE.