The new vendor application for 2020 will be available in May 2019. Please check back at that time.
Looking for other ways to "Get Involved"? Check out these other SALE Events offering vendor opportunities!
- 2020 BBQ Cook-Off (Check back later for more information!)
- 2020 Vaquero Cook-Off (Check back later for more information!)
- Check back for the 2019 Decorator Order Form
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How much does it cost to have a booth?
A: Pricing varies dependent upon your location. Booth spaces are typically sold in 10x10 increments (100 sq.ft).
- Outdoor spaces are $11.00/Sq.Ft. and are typically reserved for large outdoor equipment or livestock products.
- Indoor spaces in Expo Hall 1, Expo Hall 2, and Freeman Coliseum begin at $17.00/sq.ft. and can go up to $23.00/sq.ft. dependent upon location.
Q: How many vendors and visitors do you have?
A: Over 250 Retail Vendors and over 1.9 Million visitors since 2017.
NEW VENDOR APPLICATION QUESTIONS
Q: How can I apply to become a vendor?
A: The application is the first link at the top of the page and will be available May 1 each year. The application deadline is September 1st.
Q: I tried to submit my application but it is not going through.
A: Here are a few troubleshooting tricks
- Ensure all categories marked with an asterisk (*) are filled out completely.
- Resize any photo submissions are too large to submit.
- Google Chrome and Firefox are typically the most effective browsers to use.
- The form should work on IOS devices, but does not work for Android. If it is not working with the IOS device we encourage you to find a desktop or laptop.
RETURNING VENDOR QUESTIONS
Q: Did you receive my renewal application?
A: All vendors should have received a confirmation email upon completion of their renewal application. If you did not receive a confirmation email, you may contact the Retail Vendor Coordinator to troubleshoot the issue. The deadline to renew is July 15th.
Q: When will I get my contract/did you send out contracts already?
A: Contracts will be sent out at the beginning of September.
Q: I requested to receive more space/to be relocated… did you find a spot for me?
A: If a space other than your current one has come available the Retail Vendor Coordinator will contact you to discuss your interest.
HOTELS AND RV PARKS
Support the mission of the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo and book your hotel all in one! Click here to check out the rates.
There are a variety of hotels conveniently located around the AT&T Center for vendors attending the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo. Many hotels will offer a special "rodeo rate" depending upon the reason for your stay/visit with the Stock Show & Rodeo. Click here for more information on hotels/RV parks, restaurants, pharmacies, and dry cleaners.