Thank you for being a part of San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo! Next year is shaping up to be a great year with the opportunity for students to continue to receive educational awards through the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo School Tours Program.
The School Tours Program offers students a wonderful opportunity to practice the leadership skills that 4-H, FFA, and FCCLA strives to develop in our youth. As we prepare for the upcoming San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo, we are looking for enthusiastic, responsible students in grades 9 -12 (Special exceptions can be made for deserving 8th grade students) to take part in this unique leadership opportunity. Your students will grow by being tour guides to younger children and by educating them on agriculture and its’ importance to our daily lives.
Please read the following information prior to filling out the entire School Tours Guide Registration Form, for more information or questions about the School Tours Program please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tour dates are assigned on a first come, first serve basis
- Be sure to provide us with the number of students you can commit on the days you chose to volunteer
- Students must commit to volunteer from 7:45 am to 2:30 pm on their tour day
- Do not schedule students on the day they sift, classify, or show an animal
- Additional correspondence will be e-mailed after we receive your initial commitment
- Final count and list of student names is due by 5:00 pm on January 8, 2021
- If you have a senior who cannot attend your tour date, we will work with your student's schedule to ensure they are included in all scholarship opportunities
- Remember to make arrangements to have your students excused from school for their tour date(s)
- Registration is handled by the County Agent or Advisor/Sponsor for FFA,4H and FCCLA
- Parents, DO NOT contact School Tours to register your student
- Registration Deadline is December 18 at 5:00 pm
Thank you for your support of the School Tours Program and your dedication to the youth of Texas!
School Tours Committee Chairman
Please Mark your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd tour dates
Tour dates are first come first serve basis.