About the Shops at the Rodeo
Shop till you drop at ‘The Shops at the Rodeo’ marketplaces—where over 250 themed retailers showcase their wares in climate controlled venues. There are three locations around the grounds including inside Freeman Coliseum, Expo Hall, and Expo Hall 2.
Numerous hand-selected vendors showcase items such as home furnishings, accessories, leather goods, agricultural related items, equipment, custom boots, clothing and jewelry. From Shabby Chic to Old West, there is something for all tastes!
Additionally, there are vendors located throughout the Stock Show grounds, in front of the barns along Freeman Blvd, along Bickett St. and in the Texas Wildlife Expo area.
LOOK FORWARD TO THESE NEW SHOPS IN 2019
- Art by Amy Labbe - Coliseum 408
- Barefoot Campus Outfitters - Expo Hall 1 303
- Badass Sign Co. - Coliseum Concourse E 112
- Candy Castle Maze - Coliseum Concourse E 108
- Crooked Skull Leather - Expo Hall 2 422
- Dale Brisby's Rodeo Time - Expo Hall 1 004
- Deep South Barrels - Coliseum 322
- Diamondback Custom - Coliseum 221
- Lapis Enterprise- Expo Hall 2 107
- October Soap - Coliseum Concourse W 118
- Parker & Hyde - Coliseum 418
- PDQ Meals - Coliseum Concourse W 204
- R Cinco Ranch - Coliseum 416
- Randy's Pet Supply - Expo Hall 1 502
- Reel Wicked Fishing Apparel - Coliseum Concourse W 116
- Ritzy Gypsy Originals - Expo Hall 1 402
- Rusty Flame Candle Co. - Coliseum Concourse W 110
- Salt Soothers - Coliseum 310
- Severs Horseshow Sculptures - Expo Hall 1 208
- Siriwan Boutique - Coliseum Concourse E 106
- Smith and Western - Expo Hall 2 420
SHOPS AT THE RODEO VENDORS
Click here to see our 2018 San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo Retail Vendors.