San Antonio's Tournament-style rodeo format:
- Twenty rodeo performances
- Each performance lasts two (2) hours
- Ten contestants (or teams) in each event per performance
- Seven events:
During 18-days of rodeo, contestants have a chance to take home a portion of $1,575,000 in prize money!
How it works:
- The first 15 rodeo performances make up our Brackets.
- Each Bracket is made up of 3 rounds or performances where contestants compete in a 3-head back-to-back-to-back series.
- The top 4 money winners in each event from each Bracket advance to the Semifinals.
- There are two Semifinals made up of 2 rounds each. Contestants compete in a 2-head back-to-back series.
- The top 5 money winners in each event from each Semifinal advance to the Finals.
- The contestant with the most money accumulated at the end of the Finals Round will be crowned Champion of the San Antonio Rodeo!