- PRCA Rodeo
- Other Rodeo Events
- Ranch Rodeo
- Rodeo Contestants
- Rodeo Results
Welcome to the Alamo City!
The Rodeo Contestant Hospitality Committee extends a Texas-sized welcome to all our contestants! Our goal is to try to make you feel at home during your stay in San Antonio. If there's anything we might be able to do to make your visit better, please just ask one of our volunteers in the Rodeo Contestant Hospitality Room.
Cattle Barn #1, in the southwest corner facing the AT&T Center
- Monday thru Thursday - 5:00 p.m. till 11:00 p.m.
- Friday - 5:00 p.m. till 11:30 p.m.
- Saturday - 11:00 a.m. continuous until 11:30 p.m.
- Sunday - 11:00 a.m. continuous until 11:00 p.m. with the exception of the first Sunday. Hours on the first Sunday are 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Computers with internet access, as well as wireless internet accessability.
- Hot meals and refreshments are provided each day of the rodeo, free of charge, by our sponsors.
- Watch a live feed of each performance from the comfort of the Rodeo Contestant Hospitality Room.
- Play cards, dominoes, or games with your friends or your family.
- Watch TV or a video and put up your boots for a while.
- Designated play area for children.
- Transportation from the contestant parking lot, as well as from the airport if necessary.
- Clean restrooms with extra toiletries, diapers, etc.
- Grab a sack lunch on your way out of town.
This is a great opportunity for you to meet your fans! After each performance, contestants participating in the autograph session will follow members of the Rodeo Contestant Hospitality committee up to the Plaza level of the AT&T Center to the sponsored autograph signing tables. Fans will be gathered here for photos and autographs. Sign-up in the Rodeo Contestant Hospitality Room.
Contestants are also encouraged to meet fans/patrons at the Rodeo Star Experience. This "star package" allows San Antonio Rodeo contestants to compete "entry free" each year. The Rodeo Star Experience tent is located adjacent to the Hospitality Room and is open 2 hours before rodeo performance. Come say thank you to the men and women who helped pay your way into competition!
You must be a REGISTERED PRCA Contestant with a photo ID (or PRCA Contestant Card) to enter the Hospitality Room. Your family members must register and then show a Photo ID. COMPANION PASSES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.