|Bracket:||Arrive AFTER:||Depart By:|
|Bracket 1||2 PM Wed. Feb. 8||10 AM Sun. Feb. 12|
|Bracket 2||2 PM Fri. Feb. 10||10 AM Tues. Feb. 14|
|Bracket 3||2 PM Mon. Feb. 13||10 AM Fri. Feb. 17|
|Bracket 4||2 PM Thurs. Feb. 16||10 AM Sun. Feb. 19|
|Bracket 5||2 PM Sat. Feb. 18||10 AM Tues. Feb. 21|
|Semi-Finals I||2 PM Mon. Feb. 20||10 AM Thurs. Feb. 23|
|Semi-Finals II||2 PM Wed. Feb. 22||10 AM Sat. Feb. 25|
|Finals||2 PM Fri. Feb. 24||10 AM Sun. Feb. 26|
|Steer Roping & Ranch Rodeo||2 PM Sat. Feb. 25||10 AM Mon. Feb. 27|
- Stalls are issued upon arrival at the Horse Arrival Station.
- Stalls are MANDATORY for every animal entering the grounds.
- No preassigned stalls. Stalls will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
- Our fully-enclosed Stall Barn holds approximately 750 (10'x10') stalls.
- Locks are not allowed on animal stalls.
- Stalls must be kept clean and refuse disposed of in marked containers.
- Contestants are not allowed to move other owners' animals from stalls. Any damage or physical alteration to stalls will be charged to contestant. No portable pens will be allowed on the grounds.
- Wednesday, February 8th 2 PM - MIDNIGHT
- Thursday, Feb 9th - Saturday, Feb 25th 6 AM - MIDNIGHT
- Sunday, Feb 27th 6 AM - NOON
- Arrival and departure dates and times are to be strictly adhered to.
- Stalls must be vacated no later than 10 AM the day after your last performance.
- If horses are not out of stalls at assigned times, they will be moved by management.
- Absolutely no animals will be accepted prior to scheduled time of arrival.
- Health papers will be inspected at Horse Arrival Station and there will be no exceptions.
- Trailer releases will be required for all trailers and animals. Releases must be obtained at the Horse Arrival Station. Driver, truck, and trailer license numbers are required on all releases.
- A guard will be on duty at all times and no trailer or animal will be permitted to leave without this release.
Horse Arrival Station Hours
Call the Horse Arrival Station at (210) 225-4328 for emergency or late arrivals.
Veterinarians and Farriers
Veterinarians, Farriers, First Aid: For the convenience of contestants, S.A.L.E. arranges to have veterinarians, farriers and first aid available. Contestants are not required to use these suppliers. These suppliers do not donate their services or medications. Fees should be discussed before treatment. Locations for these services will be posted at the Horse Arrival Station and at all unloading areas.
The South Extension Arena is an indoor warm-up arena and is approximately 100' x 200'. It is located in the extension of the Exposition Hall.
Feed and Bedding
Shavings and feed may be purchased at the S.A.L.E. Feed Store. Exhibitors may not bring excessive amounts of feed or hay onto the grounds. These supplies will be available for a reasonable price at the Feed Store. All proceeds will go to the S.A.L.E. Scholarship Fund.