This section includes the latest news and updates regarding the Livestock Show.
2017 Information and Updates
- Refer to the 2017 Summer Update Handout that was distributed to AST/CEA/4-H Agents this summer for new items pertaining to the 2017 show.
- Refer to the Map- San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo Salado Creek Property for information regarding the NEW Livestock Staging/Trailer Lot. In 2016, the Salado Creek Property was used as a Trailer Parking Lot only. For 2017, all Livestock and Ag. Mech projects will report to the Salado Creek Property instead of Gembler Road for arrival. The Salado Creek Property will be open twenty-four hours a day for exhibitor's convenience.
- Refer to the 2017 Livestock Show Schedule found on the Show Schedule section of our website for a detailed schedule for all shows and contests.
- The 2017 Livestock Premium List is now posted.
- Entry Worksheets, Entry Certification Signature Forms, Release Forms and other important documents are now posted under Entry Information.
Contact the Livestock Office with any questions at (210)-225-0575 or at [email protected]
2017 Helpful Hints- Tips for first-time exhibitors to the San Antonio Stock Show