This section includes the latest news and updates regarding the Livestock Show.
2017 Information and Updates
- Refer to the Map- San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo- On the Salado for information regarding the NEW Livestock Staging/Trailer Lot. In 2016, the Salado Creek Property was used as a Trailer Parking Lot only. For 2017, all Livestock and Ag. Mech projects will report to the Salado Creek Property instead of Gembler Road for arrival. The Salado Creek Property will be open twenty-four hours a day for exhibitor's convenience.
- Refer to the 2017 Livestock Show Schedule found on the Show Schedule section of our website for a detailed schedule for all shows and contests.
- The 2017 Livestock Premium List is now posted.
- Rule #25 of the General Rules found within the 2017 Livestock Premium List.
25. Show Equipment: Livestock shows provide an opportunity for the general public to be exposed to agricultural exhibits. Exhibitors should be mindful of the show equipment being used and the manner in which it is being used. Show Management or Livestock Committee Leadership/Ring Stewards reserve the right to decide what constitutes acceptable show equipment and how the equipment is being used by the exhibitor. Cable halters and pronged chains are prohibited for all species.
Contact the Livestock Office with any questions at (210)-225-0575 or at [email protected]
2017 Animal Health Requirements -Updated 1/17/2017
2017 Helpful Hints- Tips for first-time exhibitors to the San Antonio Stock Show