- Before You Visit the Barns
- Junior Breeding Shows
- Junior Market Shows
- Junior Contests
- Open Shows
- Auctions & Sales
- Exhibitor Info
- Calf Scramble Participants
- Livestock Show Results
Sign-Up Info & Rules
To be eligible, Calf Scramble participants must meet the following requirements.
- Participants must be be bonafide members of a Texas County 4-H Club or FFA Chapter.
- Participants must have reached their 12th, but not their 18th birthday on January 1 and not be enrolled beyond their Junior year in high school.
- Participants must be selected by their CEA or AST.
- Participants may only be awarded one (1) San Antonio Calf Scramble Purchase Certificate during his/her FFA or 4-H career.
Calf Scramble Online Entry System Instructions are available HERE.