- Before You Visit the Barns
- Junior Breeding Shows
- Junior Market Shows
- Junior Contests
- Open Shows
- Auctions & Sales
- Exhibitor Info
- Calf Scramble Participants
- Livestock Show Results
- All Official Record Books must be received in the Livestock Office.
February 12 - March 1, 2015
- San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo! Let's Rodeo San Antonio!
- Calf Scramble Scholarship Reception - February 18 @ 4pm - School Tours Tent. Record Books may be picked up at this time. Anyone not attending the reception can pick up their record book at the Livestock Office located in the Morris Activity Center.
- If all calf scramble program requirements have been met (Ex: Record Book Submission, Entering the show, and Showing the Calf Scramble project) Original Registrations papers will be mailed back starting on this date.
- Calf Scramble Purchase Certificates will be mailed
- Calf Scramble Record Book will be posted on website
- All Breeding Sheep, must be purchased, in your possession, and registration papers transferred into your name.
- All beef and dairy heifers, and goats MUST be purchased, in your possession, and registration papers transferred into your name.
- Livestock Entries DUE! You must enter your Calf Scramble Project through your FFA or 4-H. Check with your supervisor for earlier local deadlines.
- All gilts must be purchased, in your possession, and registration papers transferred into your name.
- All Purchase Certificates due to SALE.