- Before You Visit the Barns
- Junior Breeding Shows
- Junior Market Shows
- Junior Contests
- Open Shows
- Auctions & Sales
- Exhibitor Info
- Calf Scramble Participants
- Livestock Show Results
- All Official Record Books must be received in the Livestock Office.
February 6-23, 2014
- San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo! Let's Rodeo San Antonio!
- Calf Scramble Scholarship Reception - TBA. Record Books may be picked up at this time. Anyone not attending the reception can pick up their record book at the Livestock Office located in the Morris Activity Center.
- If all calf scramble program requirements have been met (Ex: Record Book Submission, Entering the show, and Showing the Calf Scramble project) Original Registrations papers will be mailed back starting on this date.
- Calf Scramble Purchase Certificates will be mailed
- Calf Scramble Record Book will be posted on website
- All Breeding Sheep, must be purchased, in your possession, and registration papers transferred into your name.
- All beef and dairy heifers, and goats MUST be purchased, in your possession, and registration papers transferred into your name.
- Livestock Entries DUE! You must enter your Calf Scramble Project through your FFA or 4-H. Check with your supervisor for earlier local deadlines.
- All gilts must be purchased, in your possession, and registration papers transferred into your name.
- All Purchase Certificates due to SALE.