- Animals & Agriculture
- Family Entertainment
- Live Music
- Special Events
- Bar-B-Que Cook-Off & Festival
- Boots N’ Shoot
- Cowboy Church & Fellowship Roundup
- Cowgirls Live Forever Scholarship Luncheon & Fashion Show
- Go Rodeo Roundup
- Junior Livestock Auction
- Let’s Rodeo Ball
- S.A.L.E. For Kids
- S.A.L.E. Invitational Golf Tournament
- S.A.L.E. Junior Shoot-Out
- Stock Show Stampede
- Student Western Art Contest, Exhibit & Auction
- Trail Ride
- Western Heritage Parade & Cattle Drive
- Wine Competition
- Youth Day
- Youth Activities
- Texas Wildlife Expo
Western Heritage Parade & Cattle Drive
Join us as we celebrate our proud Texas heritage and the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo!
- What: The 7th Annual Western Heritage Parade & Cattle Drive
- Where: Houston Street (from Christus Santa Rosa Hospital / I-35 to the Alamo) THROUGH THE HEART OF SAN ANTONIO!!
- When: February 7, 2015
- Admission: FREE
Celebrate western heritage and tradition at its best. Drovers, just like those from the Old West, will drive a herd of Longhorn cattle down historic Houston Street. The cattle will be followed by cavalry units, authentic wagons and more in one of the area’s largest non-motorized displays. The parade begins at 11:00 a.m. at Christus Santa Rosa Hospital and proceeds down Houston Street through the heart of downtown San Antonio. Children’s games will also be available in the Alamo Plaza area from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Schedule of Events:
11:00 a.m. - Western Heritage Parade and Cattle Drive begins
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Children's games and family activities in Alamo Plaza area
The San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo is proud to partner with the San Antonio Convention and Visitors Bureau and Pioneer on the Western Heritage Parade & Cattle Drive.